Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sharing the Fiskafriend community brings back so much emotion and good times! I remember like yesterday, finding the fiskateers.com site. I owned my own scrap store, was meeting people that I am so proud to still have contact with today, and I had to share my find.... with everyone who would listen!  Yes I was, am and will always be Fiskateer #5612.  If  you haven't read the history of a fiskateer, you may like a good read by clicking here:  http://fiskafriends.blogspot.com .

Welcome! Welcome to the Fiskafriend Crafters Blog Hop 2015.  I think that you will soon see why we all loved being a part of a great community. Thank you for taking time to join us in celebrating our ONE year (I can't believe that it's been a year already) anniversary of coming back home.

Be sure to click here for the official rules of the hop http://fiskafriends.blogspot.com and the place to start.
Be sure to start at the beginning so that you capture all the fun, inspiration, and wonderful prizes for not only our sponsors, but from my fellow Fiskafriends.  I don't want for you to miss a thing.  (and you have to visit all the blogs to be eligible from some great prizes)

The blog hop begins on March 27th at 6PM (PDT) and will end on March 29th at 11:59 PM PDT. The full contest rules and blog hop list will  be revealed on the blog on March 27th.         

So be sure to check back... it's going to be fun!!! I promise that you won't want to miss a thing.

In the meantime, be sure to check out my Close To My Heart catalog from some great stamping and scrapbooking product.   http://ilovetostamp.ctmh.com/retail/category.aspx.  

I'll be back shortly with my BLOG ENTRY...  Counting down to the next 2 days.  I can't wait for you to join us this weekend for fun, inspiration and prizes ....
 

1 comment: